Senior Visual Designer
SpaFinder, Inc. New York Full-Time
- Develop a visual style consistent with the SpaFinder brand for all new products, landing pages, ad creative, emails, etc.
- Optimize designs based on A/B testing data and weekly one-on-one usability testing to achieve conversion and other business goals
- Collaborate daily with product managers, UX designers, marketers and engineers from product feature conception to launch to ensure pixel perfect execution
- Mentor and guide junior designers, provide leadership to front end developers
- Minimum 4 years’ experience designing web and mobile applications in a data driven environment.
- A keen understanding of user experience design principles and how users interact with digital products
- The ability to find creative solutions to design challenges through design and copy
- Strong communication skills to both business owners and engineers and developers
- Experience working with existing styles, and an understanding of when and how to move beyond it to enhance the brand
- Experience with search products a plus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience. Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision). 401(k).
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume, including salary history and requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, submissions without salary history and requirements cannot be considered. Please indicate “Senior Visual Designer” in the subject line of your email. Emails sent to any other address, or any phone calls, will result in the candidate being immediately removed from consideration.