Senior User Experience Designer
Shapeli, Inc. San Francisco Full-Time
YOUR NEW JOB
This is a senior role in the company. In this role, you will be building a slick, on brand user experience both on the pc and handheld. You will appreciate the “blank canvas” that you are tasked with bringing to life, and will thrive in the start-up environment by being flexible yet determined, creating structure where there isn’t any. You will work closely with marketing and development to create the best social commerce experience online. You will design the company’s corporate website, the stylist portal, the ecommerce experience, as well as the supporting mobile applications. This position can be based in San Francisco Bay Area or New York City area.
• Responsible for user interface design of all websites and mobile products in the portfolio; drives the entire UX process from concept to execution
• Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Technology; lead the vision and process of customer flows, wireframes, and user interface specifications
• Ensure consistency across all products, enforcing standard UI patterns and guidelines across all deliverables
• Partner with key groups across the organization to provided feedback; ensure a shared UX vision with key cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Technology, and Design
• Communicate to CEO, VP Marketing and he Board the Company’s UX strategy, design and flow
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience and UX website design
• Hands on experience in managing the UI design process within an Agile development environment; ability to offer best practices on process and deliverables that maintains high quality user experience within a highly productive, efficient environment
• Expertise in User-Interface design, especially e-commerce based UI
• Ability to partner well with other team members including those located in other time zones; strong relationship building skills
• Superior communication and presentation skills; organized and practices efficient time management.
• Ability to juggle multiple design projects at any given time
• Appreciation of standards; proven methods and tools to enforce brand identity and consistency across all projects
• BA or Masters degree in User Interface Design related degree preferable
• Ideal candidates will have UX experience with mobile or handheld devices and a proven track record in creating customer-focused, innovative UX design
Salary-to be determined by education and experience. Contractors are welcome to apply.
Email your resume and portfolio link and include the above job title in the subject