Senior Interactive Designer
The Uprising Creative Los Angeles Full-Time
- Produce high quality design that represents the user experience defined in functional specs, wireframes, flow diagrams, and scope of work documents
- Produce project documentation and presentations for new or existing client work and pitches
- Work with a sense of urgency (but without panic)
- Approach your work with an open, flexible outlook and a focus on innovation
- Engage with a positive attitude within the larger team to produce the best possible results
- Maximize your time and output by thinking creatively and working smarter, not just harder
- 4+ years agency design experience with an emphasis on interactive design
- Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design
- A passion for innovation and technology with a solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and infrastructure
- In-depth understanding of HTML, capabilities of web browsers, and design-specific Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to function independently and in a team environment
- Ability to lead a team and provide mentoring to junior team members is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- Must be keen on strategy, collaboration and maintaining scope reqs
- Must be highly motivated, fast, precise, accountable and passionate
- Understanding of graphic design principles and interactive design
- Familiarity with Macintosh OSX operating systems
- Ideal candidates can work in-house in our Echo Park location full-time, however flexible schedules and project-specific / freelance applicant requirements will be considered.
Salary and benefits are competitive and based on experience. Employment packages include health benefits, unlimited vacation days, flexible schedules, free coffee & espresso (!!!), concert tickets, and many other perks.
Applicants will be required to present real world project examples clearly illustrating their contributions to the projects to showcase their experience and past work. Applicants will also be required to provide client and/or employer references.
Please email resume, salary requirements, references, and work examples.